Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Influenster VoxBox: L'Oreal Cleansing Balm

I was chosen and received the L'Oreal Cleansing Balm VoxBox free via Influenster for testing purposes.

The L'Oreal Cleansing Balm is a sulfate-free conditioner that do several things all in one product - clean, condition, treat, detangle, soften and adds shine to your hair. There's no stripping, no drying, and no buld up with this!

I had unboxed this yesterday and used it this morning in the shower and I have to say this stuff is amazing and Loreal has outdone themselves yet again. Not only does it smell amazing (rosemary and mint), but it feels great on your head in the shower with a cooling sensation with the mint. You can feel it working once you begin to rinse it out. When out and brushing hair, there really aren't any tangles and it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky, plus it makes it look great!

Wit that being said, Loreal has lured me into yet another amazing product of theirs and I definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment